Employer Sponsored Visa

An Australian Employer Sponsored Visa allows a person to live and work in Australia for a specific occupation under a sponsored Australian employer. Conversely, it also allows an Australian employer to nominate offshore skilled workers from different parts of the world for certain skilled occupations in a particular region of Australia. There are different types of subdivisions of an Employer Sponsored Visa Australia and if you want to apply for any of them, you need to hold a sound understanding in the specific occupation for which you have been selected by a particular sponsored Australian employer.

Once you search for the different types of employer sponsored visa categories, you will see few visa options which allows you to stay and work in Australia permanently while others allow you to stay and work in Australia for a particular period of time according to your different needs and requirements.


Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186

The employer nomination scheme subclass 186 allows Australian employers to select overseas workers for a particular profession, to live and work in Australia indefinitely. This visa also allows you to travel to and from Australia a number of times for the next 5 years.


Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 494

The skilled employer sponsored regional visa subclass 494 allows a sponsored employer of a particular area of regional Australia. This particular visa also allows you to stay in Australia for the next 5 years and opens your pathway to permanent residency.

Requirements of Employer Sponsored Visa

It’s good that you have decided to apply for any of these two visas to live and work in Australia either temporarily or permanently. But, do you know that you also need to meet a few of the basic requirements to ensure a successful visa application procedure? Some of these requirements can be considered below.

  • A valid passport holding a validity of at least 6 months
  • All your health documents
  • All your character documents
  • Your concerned partner document if you have been sponsored by your marital or de facto partner
  • Your concerned dependent documents in case you have been sponsored by a parent or any other aged relative etc.

Remember, that if you wish to apply for any of the employer sponsored visas, you need to submit all these aforesaid documents while applying. Additionally, you might also need to hold a good communication skill in English. On the contrary, you might need to face a rejection/cancellation of your employer sponsored visa in case if you miss to submit any of the said documents. So, before you apply for an employer sponsored visa, make sure that you have all these documents handy with you.

How Studyroo Helps You to Get Employer Sponsored Visa?

So, if you also want to apply for an employer sponsored visa, get in touch with Studyroo, the best education consultant in Australia. A team of knowledgeable and experienced education consultants will guide you properly regarding the application procedure of an employer sponsored visa and also about its benefits.